Paul Robert Chambers, of Oneida, went home to be with the Lord on Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2021. He was 64.
Life: Born in Oneida on Feb. 13, 1957, Paul was the son of James Robert Chambers and Barbara Faye McCarroll.
Preceded in death: In addition to his father, Paul was preceded in death by his son, Tracy Chambers, by his brother, James Leonard Chambers, by his nephew, Nathan Chambers, and by his niece, Shonda Chambers.
Survivors: In addition to his mother, Paul is survived by,
• Daughters, Stephanie Goble and husband Buddy, and Stacy Daniels and husband Kevin;
• Son, Chris Chambers and wife Misty;
• Grandkids, Kayla Chambers, Megan Chambers, Sara Chambers, Austin Chambers, Ashley Slaven and husband Dakota, Hailey Lawson, Dakota Lawson, and Grace Daniels;
• Great-grandkids, Liam Collins, Aliyah Slaven, Jayceton Slaven and Baylor Slaven;
• Many other relatives and friends.
Services: Friends may visit with the Chambers family on Sunday, Dec. 5, 2021 in the chapel of West-Murley Funeral Home from 5 p.m. until time of a celebration of life service at 6 p.m. with Bro. David Brewster officiating. Committal service will be on Monday, Dec. 6, 2021 at 10 a.m. in the Jeffers Cemetery. Pallbearers will be family and friends.
Arrangements by West-Murley Funeral Home.