Judy Gail Branim Morgan, of Robbins, passed away from a lengthy illness on Sunday, Nov. 28, 2021. She was 58.
Life: Judy was born in Dayton, Oh. on April 17, 1963.
Preceded in death: Judy was preceded in death by her son, Justin Thomas; her dad, Roy Branim; her grandparents, Pharo and Mable Brewster Shoemaker and John and Fannie Bowling Branim; and her cousins, Clara Branim, Kay Culver, JR Branim and Nola Branim.
Survivors: Judy is survived by,
• Her children, Brandon Morgan and wife Ashley, Jenna Arnold and husband Nick, and Jordan Byrd;
• Grandchildren, Milea Arnold, Matthew Arnold, Jaigen Morgan, Jagger Morgan and Aniston Morgan;
• Mom, Reba Shoemaker Branim;
• Sisters, Charlotte Terrell and husband Ken, and Marilyn Allen;
• Brother, Tony Branim;
• Special friend, Jeff Morgan;
• Nieces and nephews, Shawn Allen and wife Glenna and their children Emma, Hayden and Chelsie; Erica Baker and husband Chris; Kendra Kennedy and husband Zach and their children McKenzie and Avery; Kayleena Hicks; Kelton Baker and wife Charlotte and their children Byron, Beckett and Brantley; Coby Baker; Kevin Terrell and wife Jonele and their children Chloe, Xander and Payten; Angel and Robert Jones and their son Niko; Jon Branim; Jacob and Alisha Branim; and Kayla and Gage Martin;
• Many other relatives and friends.
Services: Friends may visit with the Morgan family on Saturday, Dec. 4, 2021 in the chapel of Jones & Son Funeral Home from 11 a.m. until time of the funeral service at 12 p.m. with Bro. Mike Carroll and Bro. Gary Griffith officiating. Music will be provided by Brent and Leslie Shoemaker. Committal service will follow in the Kilbeck Cemetery in the Black Creek community. Pallbearers will be family and friends.
Arrangements by Jones & Son Funeral Home.