Rosemary Clark, of Oneida, passed away on Sunday, Sept. 12, 2021 at the Big South Fork Medical Center in Oneida. She was 73.
Life: Rosemary was born on March 28, 1948 to the late Hurstle and Delora Chitwood Smith. She was a member of East Robbins Missionary Baptist Church in Robbins.
Survivors: Rosemary is survived by,
• Her daughter, Carolyn Morgan and husband Mike of Parkers Lake, Ky.;
• Son, Billy Ray Taylor of Somerset, Ky.;
• Grandson, Christopher Morga and wife Tiara;
• Granddaughter, Brooklyn Kilby and husband William;
• Great-granddaughter, Alivia Morgan;
• Great-grandsons, Aiden Morgan and William Michael Kilby;
• Sisters: Becky King and husband Danny, and Sue Mayse and husband Johnny;
• Brothers: Randy Smith and wife Joyce, Pete Smith and wife Diane, and Danny Smith and wife Ester;
• And many other relatives and friends.
Services: Friends may visit with the Clark family on Friday, Sept. 17, 2021 from 1 p.m. until time of the funeral service at 2 p.m. in the chapel of West-Murley Funeral Home with Bro. David Brewster and Bro. William Kilby officiating. Committal service will follow in the Walker Cemetery in Winfield. Pallbearers will be Christopher Morgan, Mike Morgan and William Kilby.
Arrangements by West-Murley Funeral Home.