Kathy Wilson Morrow, of Oneida, passed away on Friday, Oct. 15, 2021 at Big South Fork Medical Center in Oneida. She was 68.
Life: Born on May 2, 1953 in Oneida, Kathy was the daughter of the late John Raymond and Ona Louise Jeffers Wilson. She was a member of Pentecost Baptist Church.
Preceded in death: In addition to her parents, Kathy was preceded in death by her sister, Sheila Faye Wilson, and her brother, Michael Ray Wilson.
Survivors: Kathy is survived by,
• Children, Jonathan Brian Wilson and wife Lora, Tonya Wilson, Jeremy Morrow and wife Audi, Donika Morrow, and Blake Morrow;
• Grandchildren, Mequilla Wilson Yount and husband Kevin, Jonathan Wilson and wife Selena, Damien West, Leah Terry, Abram Terry, Jasmine Morrow and husband Ian Stinson, Joshua Morrow, Jayden Morrow and Ian Koth;
• Great-grandchildren, Patrick and Charlie West, and Haven Grace Wilson;
• Brothers, Ricky Wilson and Keith Wilson;
• And many other relatives and friends.
Services: A private memorial service will be held at a later date. Kathy’s request was cremation.
Arrangements by Jones & Son Funeral Home.