Donna Marie Strunk, of Oneida, passed away suddenly in the early morning of Saturday, Oct. 2, 2021, at the Huntsville Manor in Huntsville. She was 66.
Life: Born in Cornwall, N.Y. on June 14, 1955, Donna was the daughter of the late Kenneth and Shirley Ann Weller Benjamin. She had a kind personality that made strangers into friends almost instantly. She loved to sit and talk and lend a listening ear. Donna’s other passion was encouraging her children and grandchildren to fulfill her dreams for them. She had a kind heart throughout a life that wasn’t always kind.
Preceded in death: Donna was preceded in death by an older sister, Wendy, and by two grandchildren, Tyler and Porsha.
Survivors: Donna is survived by,
• Four children, Cybil Miller and husband Rodrigo Gonzalez, Mike Strunk and wife Richica, Rhianna Thompson and husband Brandon, and Taylor Overton and husband Denny;
• Long-term life partner, Melvin Stephens;
• Grandchildren, Brooklynn, Lexi, Drayden, Bryleigh, Blake, Raegan, Kainon, Jaxon, Haleigh and Toby;
• Stepchildren and stepgrandchildren;
• Other family members and friends.
Services: Friends may visit with the Strunk family on Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2021 from 5 p.m. until time of the funeral service at 6 p.m. in the chapel of Jones & Son Funeral Home with Bro. Dean Barnes officiating. Following the service, the family has chosen cremation.
Arrangements by Jones & Son Funeral Home.