Misty Dawn Watson Smith went home to be with her Lord and Savior on Sunday, Sept. 12, 2021, at the Big South Fork Medical Center in Oneida. She was 44.
Life: Born May 23, 1977, Misty was the daughter of hte late Alford Henry and Joyce Watson. She was a member of the Pine Hil lBaptist Church in Oneida. She had a beautiful soul, inside and out. She touched so many hearts and always left a smile on the face of everyone.
Preceded in death: In addition to her parents, Misty was preceded in death by her grandparents, Enmon and Georgia Lawson, and Rev. Tollie and Nancy Watson.
Survivors: Misty is survived by,
• Children, Dillan Smith and wife Shelby, Wyatt Smith and Emily Smith;
• Siblings: Vicky Smith and husband Jim, Melissa Marcum, Tonya Duncan and husband John, Roger Watson and wife Nancy, Henry Watson and wife Loretta, and Rodney Watson and wife Janet;
• Grandchildren, Henry and Gracelyn Smith;
• Nieces and nephews, Nathan, Colton, Joseph, Joshua, Jacob, Zachary, Payden, Tasha, Justin, Dustin, Wesley, Abby Jo and Austin;
• The father of her children, John Smith;
• And many loving aunts, uncles and other relatives and friends.
Services: A private funeral service will be held for family and friends with Bro. Norman Burk and Bro. Joshua Watson officiating. Music will be provided by Joshua Watson. Burial will follow in the Hazel Valley Memorial Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Misty Smith Memorial Fund, c/o Jones & Son Funeral Home, 20059 Alberta Street, Oneida, TN 37841.
Arrangements by Jones & Son Funeral Home.