Jeffery Leland Sexton, of Oneida, passed away on Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2021 at his family home. He was 56.
Life: Jeffery was born on July 28, 1965 in Nashville, the son of Leland and Patricia Sexton.
Preceded in death: In addition to his father, Jeffery was preceded in death by his grandparents, Ezra and Pairlea Sexton, and several other aunts, uncles and cousins.
Survivors: Jeffery is survived by,
• His fiance, Kellie Newton;
• Mother, Patricia Sexton;
• Son, Brandon Sexton of Cleveland, Tenn.;
• Sister: Cassie Hicks;
• Brother, Dana Sexton;
• Niece: Traci Hicks;
• Grand-Nephews: Cain Laxton and Jacob Boshears;
• Great Niece: Haley Boshears;
• Several aunts, uncles and cousins.
Services: The family has chosen cremation.
Arrangements by West-Murley Funeral Home.